Saturday, March 21, 2009

i guess it's up to you..

I look around me but all I seem to see is people going nowhere expecting sympathy

It's like we're going through the motions of a scripted destiny

Tell me where's our inspiration..If life won't wait I guess it's up to me


No we're not gonna waste another moment in this town

And we won't come back the world is calling out

Leave the past in the past gonna find the future

And misery loves company well so long you'll miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone


Procrastination! running circles in my head

While you sit there contemplating you're wound up left for dead

Life is what happens while you're busy making your excuses

Another day..Another casualty

But that won't happen to me


Let's go!

Won't look back when I say goodbye

Gonna leave this big hole behind me..Gonna take what's mine tonight

Cause every wasted day becomes a wasted chance..

You're gonna wake up feeling sorry..Cause life won't wait I guess it's up to you

[when i'm gone -simple plan]

No comments: