Sunday, May 31, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009
kalu bosan study tgok la video ni..hehe..i like the last part, the raining part! weee~
next vid --> bagi semangat sket nk belajar! :o)
Kena rajin ni!!! nk balik ke x?? xsabarnye nak maen ngn budak pipi berat,Myra, yang mcm ulat Beluncas tu...hahahaha~
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
ps: Ramai betul dah nak kawen & bertunang sekarang ni... Musim ke ape?hakhakhak~
Sunday, May 24, 2009
bila bekerjasama semua jadi mudah... "
apa yang penting? kerjasama..
Friday, May 22, 2009
Laskar pelangi is about 'perjuangan' ; the fight of SD Muhamadiyah [Read: Name of a School].. the fight of the teachers to educate children, to create awareness about the importance of education, the fight of the students to study and gain knowledge, to success in life...etcc...
I just have dont have enuf time to review everything about this movie.. just wanna quote some words mentioned in the movie :o)
" Kalau nak pintar.. belajar,
Kalau nak berhasil...berusaha.."
Among all indonesian movie that i watched, i tink i like this one the most! :o)
so people! if u've free time and wondering wat movie to watch, i totally recommended all of you to watch this movie..hehe~
oke, gtg.. need to prepare an armor for my practical physio test this coming monday! :o)
oke, till then..SALAM~
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Its exam season, and so I imagine many students are stressed and worried about their future and studies. In any situation, the remembrance of Allah can be a great benefit. Here are some reminders which may offer comfort and steadfastness.
Our beloved Prophet (pbuh) said: -
"Allah has commanded that everything one does, should be done with excellence (ihsan). When you sacrifice, sacrifice well. Sharpen your knife and make it easy for the animal to be slaughtered. " (Sahih Muslim)
So know that studying, revising and aiming for good results is in itself an act of worship with the right intention. And struggling to do well in them is in itself fufilling a command of Allah.
"If any adversity comes to you, do not say: 'If I had only acted in such-and-such a way, it would have been such-and-such; ' but instead, say: 'Allah has decreed it, and what He willed, He has done,' for verily, if opens the way for the work of Satan." (Sahih Muslim)
So if you didn't do well in an exam don't have regrets and think of what went wrong. If you're faced with difficulty or problems, don't wish them away but accept the will of Allah and keep on going. Look towards the future and trust in Allah.
Allah says in the Quran: -
O you who believe! Seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Surah Baqarah, Verse 153)
The most important message we can take in times of hardship (and even in times of ease). Remember the prayer is not a burden upon us but rather a blessing a source of strength and a connection with Allah, the most compassionate and caring one.
"And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor) . So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. " (Surah Baqarah, Verse 186)
ps: copied and pasted by ijoy from an email to his blog, then i copied it again to my blog..thee~ ...jadi sumber kedatangan post ni adalah dari : IJOY-JalanJuang
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
redha, pasrah, berserah, pray for the best..
hopefully, there'll be a bright light at the end of the dark tunnel..cewwahh..hoho!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
- How deep we know about our rights as a woman in Islam, and how well we can explain to others bout us?, to avoid misunderstanding about islam?? etc..etc??
- Why are we wearing hijab? because all of ur friends wearing it? because ur parent/bf told u to do so? why??
- My theory, i think that the reason why lots of muslim girls/women nowaday are so easy to take off their hijjab, happily posting their free-hair photos on facebook,friendster etcc..because they actually dunno why they're suppose to wear hijab.. and or mybe they just dont have any ideas why wearing hijjab is obligatory to muslim women... POZOR, ni hanya theory aku!..Sebab ada article psychology yang aku penah terbaca berkata [lebih kurang mcmni la ayat dia..xingt sgt!] ' Kalo kita lakukan sesuatu tanpa mengetahui reasons/tujuan kita buat benda tu, kita sangat terdedah kepada masalah tidak tetap hala tuju, mudah terpengaruh dengan stimulus dari luar, dan seterusnya apa yang kita lakukan xakan kekal lama.. '
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Puan Marsita binti Suradi
kau lah wanita pertama yang ku cinta
kau semaikan cintamu di dalam dada
kau anugerah dari yang Maha Kuasa
ibunda ku engkau lah dunia ku
terjaga dari tidurku
kau hadir di dalam mimpiku
sekian la tak bertemu
menahan hati yang merindu
sekuntum kenangan terindahan
ketika ku lelap di pangkuanmu
sejak dulu kau selalu
selalu hadir untukku
walaupon terkadang ku resahkan hatimu
sejak dulu kau selalu
selalu hadir untukku
walau terkadang kuresahkan hatimu
Cinta Pertama - Faviq & Ridwan
before that, enjoy this video... it's sooo awesome..tribute to hakimi for sharing this video~!
Friday, May 8, 2009
bajet sun-bathing r nie?hahahak~
oke la itu je setakat ni..
Neway, i've booked my final...semoga tarikh 2 tersebut adalah yg terbaik buatku dan rakan2 laen.. moga dipermudahkan dalam segala urusan hendakNya insyaAllah :o)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
kalo nak diimbau semua kenangan lama memng xhabis la post ni..plus, jenuh la korg nak bacakan dan penat la tangan aku nak menaip..tapi sekali skala teringat zaman2 muda remaja rasa gembira pulak..hahaha~
korang plak mcmana? ape kenangan paling bes korg??share2 la kalo rajin baru seronok..haha~
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Our scrawls, whether chicken scratch-like or similar to computer font in their consistent neatness, are unique to us. Not even identical twins with their identical genetic makeup have the same handwriting, so there just might be something to the argument that our writing styles are somehow tied to our personalities.
The study of handwriting involves looking at both small details, like the space between letters, and bigger ones, such as the amount of pressure used when writing. Each characteristic implies something different about the writer’s personality.
1. Spacing - Space can operate in a variety of ways when it comes to handwriting.
- Having very little space in between words, like in the photo above, suggests that you are a people-person who craves social contact.
- A large gap indicates that you have trouble relating to others and might prefer being solo.
- Those with an average amount of space fall somewhere in the middle.
Spacing Between Sentences in Paragraphs:
- If it’s difficult to determine one line from another (almost no space), your thoughts might be a bit jumbled and confused.
- On the other side of the spectrum, large spaces are associated with sharp perception and meticulousness.
2. Line Levels -Another reason to use unlined paper is to analyze the direction your lines travel naturally, such as if they ascend across the page or remain steadily straight. Supposedly, the baseline tells us about our emotional health.
- Straight: Someone who writes in an exactly straight line could be rigid and methodical, to the point where he/she sees being emotional as having a lack of discipline. Mostly straight lines speak well of a person’s level of self-control and success in a variety of trades.
- Acending/Descending: If the baseline slopes upward as you write from left to right (as it does in the picture below), you have a positive outlook and are generally enthusiastic and determined. If it slopes downward, that suggests depression, lethargy, or a tendency toward moodiness.
- Very Wavy: When lines look like the outline of a roller coaster, it might mean that the writer feels emotionally unstable. However, having a slight wave for a baseline is common and generally indicates a balanced emotional outlook.
3. Slant of Writing- Whether writing slants toward the left or right, or if it’s fairly vertical, relates to one’s emotional reaction to situations.
- Left Slant (\\\): If your writing slants toward the left, it’s possible you have trouble expressing yourself and come off as indifferent and distant to those around you.
- Vertical (): A lack of slant in writing suggests that you’re guided by logic more than your emotions, but that there’s a fair balance between the two.
- Right Slant (///): People who write with a forward slant, such as the example pictured below, follow their hearts and are usually more empathetic and caring than most.
4. Size of Writing -how big or small one’s font is represents their concentration skills.
- Small: belongs to someone with a high concentration level and a superior attention to detail. She operates best when given one task at a time and the ability to tackle it alone.
- Average: Those who can concentrate just enough to be effective, but not so much that they get caught up in the minute details.
- Large: Bigger handwriting could point to a fast-moving mind that has trouble focusing on one thing for too long, preferring a variety of responsibilities and tasks.
5. Signature - People who study handwriting, such as Elaine Ness, feel that our signatures demonstrate how we want to be seen by others. They’re indicative of our public identities, but not necessarily our true selves. To best understand how signatures relate to the self, compare it to plain text, such as the body of a written letter.
- Legible/Illegible: This relates to communication, particularly when it follows something the person has written him/herself. --> If the signature is legible, the person feels comfortable with what’s expressed and wants to associate with it; an illegible signature implies the opposite. --> And if the text and the signature are completely different (the text is legible and the signature is not, or vice versa), that means the individual is adopting a public persona that’s different from the private one.
*An illegible signature alone, like the one pictured above, possibly indicates that the person isn’t all that interested in being publically recognized. And according to Psychology Today, if part of the signature is crossed through, it could be a sign that the person fears negative judgment or is insecure about public perception.
- Elaborate/Understated: A splashy signature with lots of loops or underscores might belong to someone who likes to show off and craves the spotlight. Some say that having a long line or swoop at the end of a signature is another sign of a person wanting to be noticed, especially if it rises above the rest of the signature. If the signature is small or is almost indistinguishable from the rest of the person’s handwriting, that could mean he is shy and modest.
5. Spacing: What kind of space lies between the first name and last name (or middle name/initial, if that’s included in the signature)?
- The bigger the gap, the more a person is attempting to remove him or herself from a familial identity and focus on an individual one. The large space between Jane and Doe in the signature below indicates a tension and separation between the two.
Currently, graphology is thought of as a pseudoscience by the scientific community, meaning that it holds about as much clout as astrology or palm reading. There have been numerous studies that attempted to prove its accuracy, but most have been unsuccessful.
There are some points that I disagree with, such as a tail at the end of the signature symbolizing a cry for attention. Plus our handwriting can be affected by outside factors, such as how it becomes more jumbled if we’re in a hurry.
But I believe that studying handwriting could offer some understanding about ourselves, if only because it’s so individualized. Like any other method of personality analysis, it’s just a fun way to deconstruct ourselves in the hopes of getting a glimpse at who we really are. And maybe that’s not exactly written in the stars or our signatures, but it’s still fun to look.
thanks for reading~!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Angah: haaa..ni plak ko kenal x??
Koin: lerhh sapa plak lagi ni??...giler xkenal kerabat sendiri ni...hahaha
Angah: ni aku yakin ko memng xtahu..aku rasa ko tak penah jumpa..
Koin: Sapa ni?
Angah : Anak kak Mai[cousin aku!] la...
Koin : lagi la xkenal..hahaha memng xpenah jumpa lagsung kot..rasa penah jumpa pon masa wed along jugak tu pon dia dalam perut kak mai lagi...
Ayah : In, tahu x Zura [cousin aku!] dah kawen??bulan satu mase tu..ke dah bgtahu ek?...ni Ira pon dah bertunang..jap suro angah send gmbar..
Angah: Mok, semua orang dah kawen dan dah nak kawen tau..hoho
koin: Nape ko xsabar nak kawen jugak ke mok?
Ayah: hahaha.. ayah terima je kalo baim hantar rombongan..hahaha
Mak: Jangan nak ngada2..belajar xabes dan sebuk nak kawen..
Along: Xpayah...xpayah..abes belajar baru pikir kawen..belajar2 sebuk nak kawen..nnti belajar kemana..ape semua kemana..
Angah: xda la mana ada orang nak kawen sekarang..kan ke nak tunggu koin kawen sekali...
koin: hotak ko mok..hahahhaha aku plak..ko tunggu aku nak kawen, sempat ko jadi anak dara tua r..lari baim ko nanti..hahaha *semua gelak~*
haih..rindu betul rumah!!..
Saturday, May 2, 2009
malas dan rajin...